Sunday, August 9, 2009

the waiting is worse

Jeezz....I though having the video conferance would be hard, but I was wrong. Waiting to hear how it went is far worse.....

well, instead of freaking out I spent sometime checking whats been bubbeling in the 3D world latley...First off...that is very hard to do, its so much, and to be frank, not very exciting.

One of the few things that actually excited me is Blender 2.5. I really love the whole thing about Blender. XSI got snatched by Autodesk, and now with its and Maya2010 releases that feels more like a update than anything else, blender is a bright spot. I mean COME ON, its 16meg big, its for free, and it more or less has everything the big guys have, and surpass them in many areas. Blender your time has come!! :-)

cant think of much else exciting stuff.....jeez..help me out here, is it me or is our biz in a boring state right now??? god I miss waiting for releases like Lord of the rings and KingKong!!

Love ya all
/Tommie

4 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome. Good Luck! :-)

blogbelly said...

Thanks Matthew...
and good luck to you as well..great stuff on your website

cheers
/T

Henk said...

Hey Tommie, congrats on the whole Dreamworks thing, hope it works out. Certainly an interesting experience so far it seems.

Anonymous said...

To avoid unsightly and needless clogs with your shower area, purchase a strain strainer. This inexpensive accessory for your shower will collect hair prior to it makes it on the empty, and limit the probabilities that you can find your self showering although standing up inside a clogged up wreck. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Matgjjmony[/url]