Saturday, November 8, 2008

WALL-Eeeeeezezezzezzzzzzzzzzz !!

Saw WALLI_E for the second time, and yes its a freaking beautiful movie. The animation is superb and the render and vfx are not of this world....BUT :-) isn't the story a bit boring!!!! :-)

Dear Judge and Jury, I present to you three evidence to prove the story of WALLI-E to be boring..
1. I fell a sleep
2. my son fell a sleep
3. My friends both son's fell a sleep, well one of them did the other, half trough the movie asked with a tired look in his face if there where much left of the movie..

I know I probably will make enemies for the rest of my life saying this but i cant be blind to the fact that my son who normally would if not given the toys connected to the movie be very angry...sorry...mad..hmm..furious...nnaa.....serialKillarCrazy...no..no..
no...oh....Demonized!!!!, hasn't asked for one single WALLI-E toy. If thats not proof then nothing is .-)

Looking forward to IGOR.
the Design is great and the story, at least the oneliner is to kill for :-)



cheers
/Tommie

No comments: