Monday, June 7, 2010

Time flyes

Jeezz just a copule of months left on MegaMind....time is a fast thing!!
Working hard to make get as much done as possible, this has of course made me neglected my blog.....but here is what have me and my family been up to the last couple of weeks..


My youngest daughter Mollie had her birthday party, she loved it.
Thank you all that made this event sooo fun....!!!


Look at that party-freak :))


Summer is hitting us hard, and I mean hard.... so you know a 80degree day is a considered a very awesome summer day in Sweden...... here in LA we are talking 100+ .
Cant say that my seal-ish body is perfect for this but hey I guess it burns calories :) But California has a remedy for the heat, the beach!!!!


well the water was cold so I sent the kids in first :))))
AND the beach is a very dangerous place for the kids, just look at this monster. Luckeley for Rasmus and Mollie I was there to save them..... almost lost an arm there :)


Don't worries I didn't rough the crab up....to much:), just enough to send a message to his friends to stop running around attacking defenseless kids, and there dads :))) ...

Being a feature film animator is awesome, but its hard work, so I'm making sure that I have something to fall back on.....:))



Love ya all
cheers
/Tommie

No comments: