Sunday, January 31, 2010

MegaMind starts

The coming week my Mega-mind "windUp starts". For the next few weeks to come I will get to know all the characters on the mega-mind show. That is going to be sooo great.
The Mega mind show looks great and the animation I have seen is awesome, I cant wait to get cracking on it...

The last week I got to go and see the secret room at Dreamworks, it was awesome. I'm not going to tell you anymore about it, cause it is after all a secret room :)))

My good friend Alli has just landed and he is in LA right now. Its going to be great to meet up with him and maybe I will get a sneak peak tour at Disney someday :)
He has had a rough time with VISA and stuff so I'm really happy to hear that he made it. Welcome Alli, LA just got a bit more "Bling" now :)))

How to train your dragon Book review. That book looks great..


Here is the link to the review:

well that's it for today :))

cheers
/T

No comments: