Monday, November 9, 2009

First day

Well the first day at Dreamworks is over, and I must say that I couldnt be happier. Great people, great food(free by the way:-)), great facility...great everything:-)
All people at Dreamworks, may it be H&R department, animation crew, gate security, you name it. They have all been so nice to me......I'm afraid to wake up to realize this is only a dream:-)))
Sorry if I sound like a kid on Christmas, but hey I feel like a kid on Christmas:-)

I meet the "Dragon" team today and I saw some amazing scenes they made, and I definitely think this movie will blow you away. Its clear to me that I'm surrounded by a team of super talented people. I really need to bring my AAAAAA and A+ game to get my old beeeehind up the the quality thees dudes are putting out. I probably end up giving the director a brown envelope containing money each month to get my shots approved.....:-)))

Got a fast introduction to EMO (DW's animation tool), and in spite of all the rumors about this software I actually kinda think I'm going to like it :-)

well need to get some sleep, busy day tomorrow..

love ya
/Tommie

4 comments:

Janak said...

Mäktigt! Kul att du är "duktig" och rapporterar från solen (well...so far iaf) :)

Andreas Westin said...

Wow! Good job getting the job/visa and everything. keep updating. me likes.

James Hunt said...

Otroligt awesome! Way to go Tommie!

blogbelly said...

thanks dudes
Alot to learn :)