Friday, November 13, 2009

Bye Bye Maya :/


My first week at Dreamworks is ended, and it has been a overwelming week. It's obvious to me that I need to say goodbye to my darling Maya and embrase EMO. EMO is Dreamworks animation tool, and the first week has all been about learning EMO and the vast pipeline that dreamworks have and I guess we only touched the tip of the iceBerg..
I think I will grow to like EMO very much as soon as I stoop thinking in terms of "how would I do this in maya" :-)

The crew at Dreamworks are scary talented. They all are soo freaky good and the show "how to train a dragon" looks like nothing I'v seen before....I cant see it be nothing else than a BoxOffice Killer!!
Sadly enough I dont think I will be out of "training" soon enough to get a shot on the feature movie, but I will do some trailer stuff, and if you wanna look positive on that fact the trailer is actually seen by more people that the movie will be :-))

Now I need a cold bear two,...or ten :-))

love ya
/Tommie

No comments: