Sunday, February 8, 2009

Trends?

Anyone else out there besides me that thinks the 3D feature films are spinning around and re-telling it self over and over again??
Don't get me wrong, the 3D movies that are made today, for the most part, are unbelievably great, and the achievements done by these studios making these movies are indescribable...but in the midst of all this awesomeness I kinda feel that we got lost?

I mean, when I first saw ToyStory and BugsLife I was blown away, I don't get blown away to often these days. Its almost like the movies is trying to hide something behind all that fantastic makeup..But I mean its hard to get blown away when you are almost swimming in a sea of new 3D feature releases.

I love 3D movies in all forms...its just that right now it would be really nice if someone did something strange. On the other hand its quite understandable that the movies kinda have the same feel to them. Just Picture yourself putting 30-80 million dollors on the line, I would want that money back as soon and as possible and what would do that if not a foolproof "profitStory". Hmmmm So maybe thats the problem...the COST of these movies?????.

cheers
/Tommie

No comments: