Friday, February 13, 2009

Another week....check

Well my whole family is in Spain, they went there for a week and yes it felt kinda cool to be alone for the first time in 6years:-)
I had grand plans for this "week out of the ordinary". I was to write on my comic story, maybe do some animation on my never ending projects, well.....that didn't happen, instead I'm sitting here feeling sorry for myself and missing my family....its a bit pathetic but what can I do I miss them:-)
The house gets really empty without those two crazy kids running around and my fantastic girlfriend holding me and the kids apart :-) Its crazy when you think about it, they(the kids) almost drive you insane but as soon as they are not around you miss them and as soon as they are back they are going to drive you insane again.....its mental...its life.....and I love it :-)))

Ohh I almost forgot I will be doing a short Film again, I will post as much stuff here as possible, just have to check it with the producer and the director....best to do that so you don't get kicked off the project before it even started :-)

cheers
/Tommie

No comments: