Monday, October 25, 2010

NHL - just waiting for the call!! ?? :)

I took my old beaten up body for a shock-treatment a couple of weeks ago..

It was time for the montly Dreamworks Hockey bashing....well it was very low key and still I almoste died..
Big thank you to all the awesome dudes that was there, a special shout-out to Ted Ty for organizing the whole thing....love ya dude!!

here is some moments in time fore ya


look at that speed demon up to the right in blue!!.....well its a photo...the real speed is more accurate in this lite clip that leaked out from the LA Kings scout team!!..:)



I love the comment on the video, its in Swedish but my wife who is doing most of the talking is kinda pointing out that I lack that energy that she sees in other hockey players.......:))

cheers
/Tommie

No comments: