Monday, September 20, 2010

Puss in Boots

Hi there

finally I'm officially on Puss In Boots, it took some time, but Dreamworks has an extensive video-Library so I have use the "GAP" time to educate myself...but...Given that I have the memory of a dead old man I don't think I made any difference :))

So, I'm doing a test shot to learn the rig and get into character so to speak. I'm on the Kitty team, so I need to connect to my female side, and that's not going to be hard I mean I already look 8 months pregnant :))

Kitty looks awesome:


and to make it even more awesome to work on Kitty Salma Hayek is doing the voice! And she is truly fantastic..



well that's it....

Oh I almost forgot, my son Rasmus scored 3 goals playing soccer last Saturday...... AWESOME!!!!!



see Ya soon
cheers
/Tommie

No comments: