Sunday, May 16, 2010

Shrek - Wrap up party

Shrek 4(ever)

Man we first went to see the movie and it rocks, yes I know I work for the place that made it, so my judgment could arguably be a bit tainted :))
But still its by far the best Shrek movie ever, just go and see it :)

Now on to the WrapUp party...... its was awesome!
I mean free food and free drinks is a deadly mix and if you add awesome friends and there where about 2000 + of them in there, Thats just beyond repair :)

To be honest I have never been on a party as big as this, and the organization of the whole thing made you feel very VIP.....which I'm not that custom to, but could definitely get use to :))

well here is some pics from he whole thing...


here is a panorama of the whole thing, just seconds after I hit the dancefloor, pulling out moves that had me walking a thin line of life and death :))
(click it for that HD experience :)


We back up a bit and here we are walking to the screening of the movie.



Here is the stars of the night, me, shreky and the "Mike" :)



I'm forcing myself into this picture, in case you didn't see it :))
Its Mike and his lovely wife Steph, they forgave me later :))



So here is it is, the "Move", kids don't try this at home, you need to be at least 38 and drunk :)))




Drunk, sweaty and obnoxious, I still scored!!! well, is my wife Helena and how she have put up with me for 20years is unbelievable :))

well needless to say that i was a bit stiff the day after, but hey it was AWESOME and I do it again tomorrow.....well maybe next weekend....in anyone invites me...ever....again.....please!! ??? :))

Ohh and thanks Steph for that priceless stare :)))

cheers
/Tommie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Vad ska man säga... du är dig lik :)