Saturday, January 16, 2010

NHL Virgin

I was an NHL virgin, not any more......)

My first NHL game is history and what a game it was. LA Kings which is my team....well when in Rome and all that :)) was down 1-3 against the Boston Bruins. That and the fact that my friends is Boston fans made it hard to smile :))



And here comes the magic, I told my friends(after couple of coronas) that LA Kings will win this, and not only that, I also told them how its going to unfold. I said that with 13min left of the game LA kings would score 2-3. They scored with 10min left, so just 3min off. I also said that LA Kings would equlize with 3min left and they did. To top of the whole thing I stated that LA Kings would win the game in a shootoff...and they did:)) Man I should work on a freak road-show or something :))))

LA Kings forever :)))





I hade a really funny week at Dreamworks. If you follow my blog you would know that I missed the opurtunity to work on "how to train a dragon" due to imigration issues. Well I kinda got lucky last week, cause they needed some help and I was happy to lend a hand:) Now it was nothing big and spectacular, just small backgorund stuff, but still just being part of that movie however so small is an honor....that movie is like nothing I have seen before...its awesome!!!




the first of February I will joining the "Mega mind" team, and that is scary,,,why? well I have seen the first shoots that has been done and it loooooks amazing, so I need to look alive here :))


As if that wasn't enough, Rasmaus had his first Baseball tryouts today, he was great. I'm so proud of him.




cheers
/Tommie

No comments: