Friday, January 1, 2010

the year 2009

Well I must say the the year 2009 is one hell of an year..

I have gone from planing a feature(still am) to travle across an ocean to the big pice of earth called USA and started a mission at Dreamworks..
I have nothing but love and praise to say about dreamworks, and will fight anyone saying anything else:)) seriously, DW is great and I urge anyone like me to focus its attetion towards DW and if it dosent turn out great I promeise to buy you lunch, it free at the Dreamworks Campus :)))

I mean who would feel bad spending your days at this place: (pic stolen)


decomposing your lunch here cant be a bad thing?? (pic stolen)


well shearing your lunch with this dude could be a bit tricky :)) (pic stolen)


Its absolutely the best place I have ever worked on. Thing is that somehow even though many people here right now are in "crunch mode", they still have a smile on there face. I hope I will have that when I go "crunching" :))

the beutiful waterPond, the fish seem to like it here and so dose the squerrls. I wouldnt mind to be resurected as a Dreamworks rodent...all thought I would have to get use to all the pokey animators trying to find out how my body mechanics works....freaky those animators :))) (pic stolen)


Just to prove that I'm not all about animation, here is how the best meatballs are done :) (and yes I fight anyone to prove it:)))


so from us all to you all, have a freaky great 2010!!! love ya!!


and this is hours later :)))))

No comments: