Sunday, December 13, 2009

settling in

Slowly we are settling in here in LA

I must say that I really like LA, well the little I have seen so far is great. People are super friendly and I love peanutbutter :))
We just got our cableTV installed, but its not working, so I only have the 30 or so, normal channels, instead of the 200 or so digital ones :))) crazzzyy

Work is slowly coming together as well, I fell really luckey to have gotten the opurtunity to work with all the super-talented people at Dreamworks. That place is top-notch from the top to bottom....

A very good friend of mine just came over to LA to interview for a job at Blizzard, I really hope he gets it(He will:) and move him and his lovely family over here.....soon we can call it a Swedish invasion :))

Okay week 6 is just in the horizon..so..its..time.....aawwahhhh...to...zzzzzzzzzzzz :)

cheers
/T

No comments: