Sunday, November 15, 2009

Kinda forgott theeeees babies:-)

first one: Man my wife Helena can take pircure, this one brings me to tears every time..



On the trip here the kids where true heros, they made this 15h trip into something the felt more like 14.5h :-) nnnaaaaaaa they wehere teriffic...




Now we are now on US soile, and we are trying to get trough the LA traffic, which is not easye I tell you :-))






well that's some bits and prices, we have been invited to our first ever thanksgiving dinner next week....I should have some niiice reveling pictures from that to reevel to ya all.....)

cheers
/Tommie

1 comment:

Malin said...

Hi, wow congrats!! I read about your new job in saavas blogg (must I write in english as well?) Was going to ask what happens with Melvin now? Is it set On Ice?

good luck!