Monday, October 19, 2009

How to train your Dragon



Some outakes from 2How to Train Your Dragon", the show I'm told to work on:-))
(sorry about the qulity of this but the trailer is to boring :))

its a comedy adventure set in the mythical world of burly Vikings and wild dragons. Much like myself, after a couple of pints :-))

I'm totally psyched to get a chance to work on this production, ever since I heard about it I had that feeling of wanting to work on something like this....and now I hopefully will.....yeeeiiii!!!

/T

2 comments:

Laurent said...

Shit this project looks good, they gonna pump your viking style! When are you going? You must meet pierre perifel and nicolas marlet, sweet genious !

Anna said...

Tjena! Du hade gästföreläsning för oss på The Garden i våras; hamnade här lite av en slump, men jag måste ju få säga stort grattis till nya jobbet! Häftigt värre, lycka till med allt! :D

/ Anna