Monday, May 25, 2009

Finally, naild my shortfilm story

already into the pre-production I finally nailed the story for my shortfilm.....its just sad that it will never be made.....:-))
well, I'm going to try. :-)
At least now that I have a story I can focus a bit better on the design of it.

this is the plan
1. story/character outline
2. manuscript (not more than 5min)
3. continue and finish up concept
4. modeling (jjeeeeiiks hate that:-))
5. rigging (jjeeeeiiks hate that to:-))
6. animation (oohh love that, thumbs up)
7. rendering (??? don't know how the hell that works:-))
8. post (read above:-))

well, thats it....like stealing candy from a baby, I mean I wouldn't actually steal candy from a baby, ever.......well...unless it's those creamy chocolate things which has punch inside them...:-))

cheers
/Tommie

3 comments:

Matthew Tardiff said...

I can't wait to see the film. Your animation skills are an inspiration.

On the rigging side, if you don't mind using a plug in to rig, you should take a look at Anzovin's Setup Machine. I'm using it for a little short that I'm working on and it speeds up my flow. Animation is my focus and the most fun I have in the entire production so anything that helps get me to that stage faster but with good results...makes me happy.

blogbelly said...

Hi Matthew and thanks.

Yes I will definitely go for some kind of "auto-rig". Have used setup machine and like it, I just got a beta for advancedRig 3.0. Will try that out to, but yes I need to keep the focus on animation, thats why I do this :-)...

cheers
/Tommie

Matthew Tardiff said...

:-)
Awesome.
Good luck.