Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Truckers-01

Been dabbling around with some concepts for a shortfilm that I really would like to do, it's one of those projects that never seems to get anywhere :-)
But when my good friend Sven Juhlin used my concept:



And made this beautiful 3D sketch:



I saw some light in the ever so dark personal project tunnel :-)

Sven is one of the best modeler I have ever seen, I cant thank him enough for doing this for me, now I just have to finish my concept design before he gets picked up and shipped overseas to the big studios :-)

Anyway, I got really inspired to continue this never ending project. So I'm dead set on finishing this model and make a little animation test. I will keep updating this right here on my blog, so feel free to post any comments and stuff...

cheers
/Tommie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks awesome my friend! the concept and model makes me want to animate him too :)

Anonymous said...

ser as shysst ut, hoppas du får tummen ur och går nått coolt med det.


/Meindbender Calle