Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Was up with the world?

That's a bold Title I might say, especially for a blogger that very seldom bloggs at all :-)
Well the Economy is going to hell, war everywhere you look. People losing there homes and a trillion other things that is going wrong. Its strange that we humans actually evolved so much that we could create this global events like stock market crash and global heating....impressing :-)

Well enough about that, just wanted to ventilate a bit and its my blogg so I can do that without asking anyone, which is a scary thought if you think about it...

Will start to post some WIP's from various private projects that i doodle with on my spare time. If anyone is actually reading my blogg(miracles do happen) please fell free to comment on the stuff...

cheers
/Tommie

No comments: