Tuesday, January 1, 2008

04

hi..so...haven't had much time to work on this (excuses, excuses bla bla) but I have done some Breakdowns and inbetweens. still more breakDowns needed, especially in the end. Still working in "stepped Key" but I am switching between linear and stepped. I will after this phase go to linear and leave stepped.



Arcs. I put a lot of focus on the arcs, and even then I think I'm a bit sloppy. Shame on me..
I use a program called annoatePro (another Keith Lango tip), you can draw right on top of the clip. Its a very fast way of checking arcs. I mean if I had an old monitor I could use ordinary whiteboard pens, but I don't..okay!! :-)

2 comments:

Renato Fochi said...

Hey man your anims are awesome...Im always enter on your blog...post some updates for us....thanx:)

blogbelly said...

Ohh!!

thats great to hear, I bit scary that you actually look at my blog, when I never update :-)

I will post some WIP's on a couple of animations that I'm doing the coming weeks...

cheers
/Tommie